[cp-patches] FYI: partial fix for PPR Classpath/26067
Raif S. Naffah
raif at swiftdsl.com.au
Sun Jun 18 07:02:42 UTC 2006
the attached patch --already committed-- is the first of a series of
patches to address the above PR.
2006-06-18 Raif S. Naffah <raif at swiftdsl.com.au>
* gnu/java/security/hash/Whirlpool.java: Source formatting.
* gnu/java/security/hash/Tiger.java: Likewise.
* gnu/java/security/hash/Sha512.java: Likewise.
* gnu/java/security/hash/Sha384.java: Likewise.
* gnu/java/security/hash/Sha256.java: Likewise.
* gnu/java/security/hash/Sha160.java: Likewise.
* gnu/java/security/hash/RipeMD160.java: Likewise.
* gnu/java/security/hash/RipeMD128.java: Likewise.
* gnu/java/security/hash/MD5.java: Likewise.
* gnu/java/security/hash/MD4.java: Likewise.
* gnu/java/security/hash/MD2.java: Likewise.
* gnu/java/security/hash/IMessageDigest.java: Likewise.
* gnu/java/security/hash/Haval.java: Likewise.
* gnu/java/security/hash/HashFactory.java: Likewise.
* gnu/java/security/hash/BaseHash.java: Likewise.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 39636 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://developer.classpath.org/pipermail/classpath-patches/attachments/20060618/be9d64c1/classpath-20060618a.patch-0001.bin
More information about the Classpath-patches