[cp-patches] RFA: Native cairo benchmarking
fkung at redhat.com
Fri Jun 30 19:12:00 UTC 2006
As Tom Fitzsimmons suggested, I've created a native cairo benchmark
using GTK to compare our Java implementation with (I'll post the results
to the classpath list in a minute).
Using a GTK widget, the benchmark tests some of the basic java2d
operations (draws/fills on arcs, curves, lines, and rectangles) - the
implementation itself is identical to the java implementation, using
code modified from the java2d peers, so this is essentially a test of
As this patch modifies the make files, I'd appreciate it if someone
could look it over and approve it for commit.
2006-06-30 Francis Kung <fkung at redhat.com>
* configure.ac (AC_CONFIG_FILES): Add examples/Makefile.java2d.
* examples/.cvsignore: Add Makefile.java2d.
* examples/Makefile.am: Add EXAMPLE_CH_FILES for C headers.
(ALL_EXAMPLE_FILES): Add C headers.
(install-data-local): Add Makefile.java2d.
(EXTRA_DIST): Add Makefile.java2d.in.
* examples/Makefile.java2d.in: New file.
* examples/README: Add java2d instructions.
* examples/gnu/classpath/examples/java2d/bench.c: New file.
* examples/gnu/classpath/examples/java2d/bench.h: New file.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 25160 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://developer.classpath.org/pipermail/classpath-patches/attachments/20060630/76bb9b66/cairobench-0001.bin
More information about the Classpath-patches