[cp-patches] FYI: The "Protege patch"
audriusa at bluewin.ch
Tue May 2 20:28:58 UTC 2006
This patch brings Protege closer to the running state in Classpath
1. The ScrollPaneLayout.layoutContainer may be called when there is no
view in the viewport. The NPE should be avoided.
2. WrappedPlainView. The NPE should and can be avoided calling
updateMetrics if metrics is null.
3. The DefaultTreeModel constructors should not call setRoot as this
method may be overridden and crash working with the still not
initialised class. The Sun's constructors does not.
Protege still does not work as setText("") hangs, I currently only have
a simple compensation that is not a real fix. With all this, it is
finally possible to create a new Protege project, but is still not
2006-05-02 Audrius Meskauskas <AudriusA at Bioinformatics.org>
* javax/swing/ScrollPaneLayout.java (layoutContainer):
Return without action if there is no view in the viewport.
(WrappedLine.getPreferredSpan): If metrics == null, update
* javax/swing/tree/DefaultTreeModel.java (constructors):
Do not call setRoot, assign the root node directly.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3182 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://developer.classpath.org/pipermail/classpath-patches/attachments/20060502/002f43df/Protege1.bin
More information about the Classpath-patches