[cp-patches] FYI: Fix --enable-collections
mark at klomp.org
Fri Apr 6 15:54:57 UTC 2007
This fixes --enable-collections by adding the new java.util classes and
by using Iterators explicitly (not through the enhanced for-loop which
only works with java.lang.Iterable). But I am not sure it really makes
sense to keep this supported. Could someone that uses it test that it
still works as expected?
2007-04-06 Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp.org>
* lib/mkcollections.pl.in: Add externalclasses.
* java/util/Collections.java: Unroll enhanced for loops.
* java/util/HashMap.java: Likewise.
* java/util/Hashtable.java: Likewise.
* java/util/TreeMap.java: Likewise.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7770 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://developer.classpath.org/pipermail/classpath-patches/attachments/20070406/3949c455/collections-0001.bin
More information about the Classpath-patches