[cp-patches] FYI: Fix bmp writer
neugens at limasoftware.net
Sun Jun 15 18:09:41 UTC 2008
Last patch for today :) (maybe...)
This one fixes a problem in our bmp writer, where the stream is closed
twice, resulting in an exception.
Once again, the full changelog for all the patchset follows (I'm going
to commit all together... Hey, we really want mercurial soon!!!).
2008-06-15 Mario Torre <neugens at aicas.com>
* gnu/java/awt/java2d/AbstractGraphics2D.java (setColor): delegate to
(setPaint): fix to set paint context and foreground color.
(imageCache): new field.
(drawImage): new codepath for scaling images.
(prepareImage): new method.
(getPaintContext): set paintContext appropriately.
* gnu/java/awt/java2d/RasterGraphics.java (renderScanline): new method,
override from superclass to detect correct value of y while rendering
* gnu/java/awt/java2d/ScanlineConverter.java (renderShape): revert
* gnu/java/awt/peer/x/XEventPump.java (findMouseEventTarget): new
(handleButtonPress): use of findMouseEventTarget to detect the correct
* gnu/java/awt/peer/x/XGraphics2D.java (rawDrawImage): clip the target
so that it is completely contained in the destination pixmaps, as per
* gnu/java/awt/peer/x/XToolkit.java (createTextField): method
(checkHeadLess): new method.
* gnu/javax/imageio/bmp/BMPImageWriter.java (write):
don't close the stream.
* gnu/javax/imageio/bmp/BMPImageWriterSpi.java (names): added new names
the list of known names for BMP.
* java/awt/image/WritableRaster.java (createWritableTranslatedChild):
* javax/imageio/ImageIO.java (write): call dispose on ImageWriter after
writing of the image.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2107 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://developer.classpath.org/pipermail/classpath-patches/attachments/20080615/400e8f5a/attachment.bin
More information about the Classpath-patches