Running JOnAS 4.7.4 that uses 1.5 features

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Wed Aug 9 15:01:17 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Gary" == Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat.com> writes:

Gary> I wonder if this is what was not happening in gcj.  The patch I wrote
Gary> basically added the contents of java.endorsed.dirs to one of JOnAS's
Gary> many classloaders.

We implemented endorsed dirs specifically for jonas -- as I recall
this was needed not only for jacorb but also for loading xerces/xalan.
My recollection is that with the FC5 gcc (aka 4.1) we didn't need any
special jonas hacks in this area... if I'm wrong, I'd like to know so
we can fix it :-)

Tom