GNU Classpath Talk This Thursday

Andrew John Hughes gnu_andrew at member.fsf.org
Tue Aug 15 23:19:39 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm giving a talk in Manchester this Thursday, relating to GNU Classpath
and our attack on the language features in Java 1.5 (otherwise known as
the 'generics-branch').

I've put a draft copy up on the web:

http://blog.fuseyism.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/manchester-20060817.pdf

(it's attached to my blog, and thus also linked on Planet Classpath
shortly).

I'd be grateful for any feedback anyone has.  Also, if there's a more
up-to-date version of the lines of code graph, that'd be great too :)

Thanks,
--
Andrew :-)

public class gcj extends Freedom implements Java { ... }