Accessibility crash

Mario Torre neugens at limasoftware.net
Wed Aug 16 17:26:49 UTC 2006

Il giorno mer, 16/08/2006 alle 19.04 +0200, Sven de Marothy ha scritto:

> You didn't happen to see any "Xlib: unexpected async reply" messages
> or similar? It's a popular message when your threading causes xlib
> to crash.
>
> /Sven

Ciao, Sven!

No, but I have incorrectly reported it as crash, infact it hangs, so I
guess is a deadlock somewhere.

Someone has other ideas about the cause?

I can't be more precise, as this simply happens no messages other than
"Gtk accessibility turned on" (or something like this).

Anyway, the demo hangs on close (close button on metacity), and every
time I try to open a dialog box (for example Theme Editor).

While playing around I found some issues as well on the demos (not
related), more information on these later :)

Ciao,
Mario
--
Lima Software, SO.PR.IND. s.r.l.