Sorry about the builder breakage

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Thu Aug 31 21:39:14 UTC 2006

Hi,

Those of you following the classpath-testresults mailinglist might have
gotten lots of failure messages. That was my fault. I somehow managed to
remove the g++ package while trying to update the gcj package.
Everything should be fixed now.

At the same time lists.gnu.org got trapped into some sort of
spam/backhole/rbl thing which prevented some messages to arrive.

Please do disregard any failure messages send today and if you are using
some rbl to block and bounce email then please check that mailman hasn't
auto-unsubscribed you because of that (that is only for the
cvs-classpath, bug-classpath and classpath-testresults lists, the main
classpath and classpath-patches lists are currently handled by
developer.classpath.org which should be fine).

Cheers,

Mark