GTK 2.8

Thomas Fitzsimmons fitzsim at redhat.com
Fri May 26 17:21:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

Mark Wielaard wrote:

> If someone could do some make distchecks and see if everything can be
> made to build out of the box again that would be appreciated.

I fixed one problem with make distcheck but now the tools are failing to run
because they can't find a VM.  I'm not sure how to locate a suitable VM binary.
  A guess-and-check approach seems hacky since "make distcheck" should be
totally self-contained and reproducible.  Perhaps we should disable these tests
until GNU Classpath has a proper bootstrap VM?

Tom