newbie question: compiling the examples

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Sun Nov 26 22:53:23 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 17:23 +1100, Alexander Samad wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 05:03:33PM +1100, Alexander Samad wrote:
> > I have just come across classpath, I am using debian amd64.  I have downloaded
> > the current version 0.92
> >
> > When I try the examples I get
> > [...]
> had a bit more of a play with it and I had to add in all the *.java files to
> command line, once it all compiled it ran fine

Great! Hope you like the examples.

There is also a Makefile in the examples dir when you build from CVS
that generates an examples.zip file with everything you need 9which
should be installed if you run from an installation). And there is a
README in the examples dir that should give you all instructions you
need when doing it by hand (attached).

Cheers,

Mark