OpenBSD port of Classpath

Benoit Lecocq blq at arcane-labs.net
Fri Mar 20 07:40:16 UTC 2009

Hi,

I try to port the last release of Classpath under OpenBSD 4.5-current
and I see the following message while the "configure" :

configure: WARNING: netinet/ip.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: netinet/ip.h:     check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: netinet/ip.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: netinet/ip.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: netinet/ip.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: netinet/ip.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## -------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to classpath at gnu.org ##
configure: WARNING:     ## -------------------------------- ##

configure: WARNING: net/if.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: net/if.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: net/if.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: net/if.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: net/if.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: net/if.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to classpath at gnu.org ##

Thanks,
Benoit