QUESTION GTK

Kingshuk Chakravarty kingshuk.chakravarty at tcs.com
Fri Mar 20 06:21:39 UTC 2009

Can I build glibjj/GNU class path without GTK support?

I am trying to port JamVm on arm but the problem is to install jamvm or
corsscomile jamVM we need to install GNU classpath.
I want to build GNU CLASSPATH without GTK support due to memory issue on my
board ARM926ej DAVINCI TI.

IS this Possible?

Waiting for your reply....Please reply.

Thanks and regards,