[Devjam] Re: Fosdem Food & Drinks

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Thu Feb 22 16:55:03 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 14:07 +0000, Andrew Haley wrote:
> Mark Wielaard writes:
>  > We selected a few places to meet, eat and drink in Brussel during Fosdem
>  > (thanks to David Delabassee for calling the restaurants to see if they
>  > were open had room). The rough estimate currently is 30 people. To see
>  > if that is an good estimate please do add yourself to the wiki under
>  > "interested people" and add whether you would like to take part on
>  > Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday.
>  >
>  > http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2007/Fosdem
>
> Debian Wiki is FUBAR.

It is back up now.

Note that it contains some addresses of bars and restaurants and maps of
Brussel so better print that out now before you leave (or the machine
accidentially gets unplugged again).

And for those that haven't seen it yet, there is now also a full color
poster describing some of the events taking place:
http://gnu.wildebeest.org/diary/2007/02/22/fosdem-gnu-classpathopenjdk-devjam-developer-room-poster/

Cheers,

Mark